• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled wraps

S
Dec 12, 2007
mountain home Idaho
sled wraps?

Have your panels dipped. Look at the H2ographx web site and check out what kind of different patterns you can get and you won't have to worry about sticker fade and installation problems. I had my 09 XP done for less than $400 and turned out awesome. I had both side panels, front and rear bumpers, front belly pan, gauge cluster, handlebar extension cover and left the hood and gas tank cover white. turned out great give Kelly a call and talk to him about the process and he will work with you on the price. He is running a special in August so give him a call and check it out.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Did my wifes sled last year with a graphic package from sledwraps.com and it was a fun project. Easy to install and a high quality product that did tolerate tree limbs and brush scratches. When she hit a stump Sled wraps sold us the the 2 pieces we needed without having to buy a whole new kit.

Judy 009.jpg

S
Aug 10, 2009
Did my wifes sled last year with a graphic package from sledwraps.com and it was a fun project. Easy to install and a high quality product that did tolerate tree limbs and brush scratches. When she hit a stump Sled wraps sold us the the 2 pieces we needed without having to buy a whole new kit.

THanks for the insight. Not that i like pink but the sled looks good. What did you pay?

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Agree with you about the pink but made my wife happy and trust me thats all that matters.:D I think it was around 250.00 for the kit I honestly do not remember. I would check out the designs at sledwraps.com

A
Sep 15, 2008
Has anyone put a sled wrap on? I was looking into getting one. But I don't know how well they stay on. Has any one had any experience?

Our graphics are printed on 6 mil vinyl and protected by 8 mil laminate and use super agressive adhesive for the ultimate bond to most surfaces. You shouldn't have a problem with our graphics falling off.

Premium Features