• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Solutions E-Series Elevation Bags IN STOCK!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
It's been a long wait but we finally have FULL size and COMPACT Elevation bags in stock.

$199.95

Made in the U.S.A.

• 99% waterproof – The bag is everything but submersible but you can count on your content staying dry as the bag has been designed using materials and sewing practices that eliminate places for water to get in. (Wet snow conditions such as spring snow can cause water to get in the bag)

• NEW – Plastic molded bottom prevents snow from soaking into the bottom of the bag as well as allowing cold air to circulate under the bag reducing condensation.

• Semi Ridged construction – The bag will keep its shape when empty.

• Shovel system allows you to store a shovel on the bag for quick use while not restricting entrance into the bag. NEW more secure pouch for shovel scoop.

• Reflective strip along the back for added safety and visibility.

• Inside you’ll find a mesh zipper compartment on the bottom side of the lid and mesh pouches on the sides for extra storage.

• 3 elastic straps are located in the bottom of the bag to keep your contents in place during your ride.

• 2 elastic loops to keep water or pop from bouncing around in the bag. • NEW Dry bag internally which rolls up when not in use for those extra delicate items.

• Waterproof zipper with dual zipper pulls.

• Bag is universal and will fit most models.

• Attachment is NEW & accomplished using side release buckles which rivet to your tunnel.

• Full zipper so you have full access to all of your gear.

• Available in Black only!

• NEW larger size, approximately ½” internal height gain and 2” overall width.

• NEW External pocket on the shovel scoop pouch

• NEW External handle for carrying the bag when not installed on the sled.

• 1 year limited warranty against manufacturers defects.

• Approximately 1650 cu. in.

• Approximately size: 14" wide x 16" long x 7.5" tall

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=165_224&products_id=1410

Last edited:
D
Mar 31, 2011
I have this bag and love it. Only bag I've had that has kept my stuff 100 percent dry. Just switched it to the new axys and was wondering if we can get the glue on skid pads for the tunnel from you guys.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I have this bag and love it. Only bag I've had that has kept my stuff 100 percent dry. Just switched it to the new axys and was wondering if we can get the glue on skid pads for the tunnel from you guys.

Glad you like the bag. We don't manufacture the hydro turf so it already comes with the glue on it. You could probably find something at the hardware store that would work. You're other option is to buy a remount kit which comes with new pads.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=165_224&products_id=1432

Premium Features