• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Insurance

S

stuckchuck

Just moved back up to Eagle River from Idaho. Curious, those of you that insure your sleds..........who do you go through? I've got Geico for Auto insurance but they won't insure sleds. I hate to change my car insurance because I've been with them so long and have so many discounts that no one else comes close to their rates. The couple places I've called so far have been ridiculous.

I have mine with State Farm. But I have my house cars truck boat wheelers ect with them so it is very reasonable. I don't know how they would be for just the sleds if they even would. Good Luck.

Try Country Insurance on Northern Lights in Anchorage I have all my insurance through them. They are reasonable atleast for me I have been with them for a while.

I used to be with USAA but had a hell of a time on a comprehensive claim with them. Been with Geico since then

We're insured through Geico. We have sleds and 4wheelers insured through them. They use Foremost to insure ATV's and snowmachines. We pay around $700 a year for the sleds. Insurance in Alaska is spendy.

+1 for Country. I switched everything from Geico to them (Truck, Motorcycle) and added renters insurance and snowmobile insurance, and saved over $1000 a year, even with the two new policies. This is with $1000 deductible, and twice the coverage amounts I had w/ Geico. Very happy. They added the snowmobile to my motorcycle policy. It ends up at around $150/year.

State Farm -$212 a year for one sled with the multiple lines discount and a 500 deductible I think. I use them because I have found an excellent sales person and customer service ranks pretty high in my book.

I have mine with State Farm. But I have my house cars truck boat wheelers ect with them so it is very reasonable. I don't know how they would be for just the sleds if they even would. Good Luck.

Ditto im with State Farm also you save LOTS but bundling it all up. My sled is 28 bucks a month for me and that includes medical coverage. You might be surprised by there rates, i turned a friend of mine to them and they beat out Allstate for him by a bit. And you cant beat there service and how fast they handle things.

1 more for State Farm

State Farm will take care of you especially if you have your other items insured with them. just over 200.00 per year with all the medical, liability, uninsured motorist....... They really take the time to explain everything to me so that I wouldn't get screwed if there were a mishap. There were plenty of things that I didn't think about before talking to my agent, she rocks! GO ROBIN LONAS 272-2812

ditto, I checked on moving all my coverage a couple years ago..was told by other companies that i shouldnt switch cause nobody could match the rates state farm gives me(been with them over 22 yrs)I pay 63 a month to cover all 3 08 sleds(250deduct with very good coverage that also covers my trailer).

Premium Features

Back