• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skidoos for sale

D
Nov 9, 2012
I have a couple sleds for sale. One is a 2011 skidoo summit SP 800 163 track PTEK electric start. Track is missing a few lugs but I have another 2 1/2 163 track and inner wheel kit that goes with it. It has around 1700 miles on it. This sled absolutely runs perfect. It has a can and spare belt. Asking $5800
The other is a 2013 skidoo summit X 800 163 track. Has a can, new belt and spare belt. It has some left side running board fatigue but doesn't effect the performance of the sled. It has around 1800 miles on it. The instrument cluster quit working last month so it needs a new one. They are around $400. Looking for $6700
Both sleds are ready to ride! I'm getting a new one this year and dont need 3 sleds is the only reason I'm sellin em. I buy mountain sleds to ride in the mountains so they are well used but reliable. I don't believe in buying a mountain sled to ride it down a trail or road. They're not in bad shape but they're not show sleds. For pics or other info call or text 406-498-0771

Premium Features