• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski doo Summit's and Big Enclosed trailer FS:

M

Mountain Buster

Nov 30, 2007
This trailer and sleds have been very, very well taken care of. They are my babies. The sleds have always been stored indoors since I have had them. We have not been riding sleds as much now that the kids are getting older. So we are looking to downsize. The trailer is a 1998 Charmac Snow Shuttle. 24' to the box, 5' to the nose and 2' to the hitch. Triple axle. Side door. Front and back spring assisited drop doors, $6000/obo. I also have brand new wall cabinets for the trailer that i might sale also, cost new was over $600. I will not sale these until trailer is sold. 1999 Ski Doo Summit 600 136", Simmons skis, extras. Great condition. $1900 OBO. 2001 Ski Doo Summit 800 151" Simmons skis, extras.Couple lugs missing, Good condition. Could use a tune up. $2500 OBO. 2002 Ski Doo Summit 700 144" Olympic Edition. Reverse, Simmons skis, extras. Excellent cond. $3950. 2004 Ski Doo Summit 800 High Mark Extreme 159". Reverse. Simmons skis, extras.Couple lugs missing Excellent condition. $5000/obo. I have extra belts and covers and many other items I would consider parting with as well. I also have a 57 gallon fuel tank with pump that I might let go for the right price. Would like to sell as a package. Might consider a 4x4 ATV, side by side, or guns as partial trade. Thanks for looking. Contact me through email. Serious inquiries only. Have more pics if interested. Located in Gillette,Wyoming.
superdcrew@yahoo.com

snow toys 001.JPG snow toys 006.JPG snow toys 007.jpg snow toys 008.JPG snow toys 009.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features