• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Ski-Doo RECALL on all 2022 ETEC snowmobiles.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
i found out about it via a thread on dootalk. i hope everyone affected gets the notification from their dealer before they hit the snow.

Reactions: christopher

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
What a season this is turning out to be...
I loaded my sled in the back of my truck, and noticed the bolts holding the skies on were all loose and the top shock bolt had already lost its nut! I went inside and had the salesman come out and see the fine prep job they had done. Two sleds in a row out of this shop with finger tight ski bolts.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I loaded my sled in the back of my truck, and noticed the bolts holding the skies on were all loose and the top shock bolt had already lost its nut! I went inside and had the salesman come out and see the fine prep job they had done. Two sleds in a row out of this shop with finger tight ski bolts.
Yup
will never forget riding down that trail to the Pemberton Ice Cap when my front ski came flying off the brand new sled I had just picked up.

Premium Features