• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo 521 type 537 Motor and Extras

C
Feb 3, 2008
I have an Ski Doo 521 type 537 engine that I am looking to part out. It was from an 87 Formula Plus. The engine locked up on me a while back and I've decided its not worth fixing. I pulled the head off and it looked like one of the pistons exploded. The head is a little scratched up on the side that blew and there is some other internal damage. I'm looking to sell or part out anything that goes along with the engine. This means the exhaust, carbs, clutch and anything else anybody might need. I'm willing to send some pictures if there is any interest. I would love to sell it as a complete package.

I won't refuse any reasonable offer. I will also post pictures as requested. Feel free to ask any questions.

Crankshaft in nice condition - $100

Crankcase with hardware - $40

Pto and Mag side cyllinder jugs - $30 each

Cylinder heat - it has a few little dings on one side. It might still be useable $15

Oil pump - This also has a ding in the face plate - $15

Stator - $50

Magnito/flywheel this doesn't include the 1/4" plate the bolts onto it- $30

Arctic Cat 9 tower clutch from a 94 340 puma. I changed the weights and spring to run on the 521 - $75

Recoil - I think it might be missing a little torsion spring that helps it engage - $10

Recoil basket - $5

Exhuast pipe - $30

Exhuast Can - $25

Exhuast y-pipe with gaskets - $20

Coolant resevoir - $10

Wiring harness - $20

Carburetors stock carbs in great condition - $75

Oil resevoir - $10

Speedometer with 5775 miles - $10

Gears - 44T, 25T, 22T for a silent chain. The 44 and 25 are from a 96 mxz 583 and the 22 is from a 2000 formula 500 - $15 per gear

Chain from 96 mxz 583 - $10

21 tooth triple chain gear from 1980 blizzard 5500 - $15

these prices do not include shipping charges

If my prices seem crazy feel free to shoot me an offer. I will also give any pictures upon request.

Premium Features