• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbos

I just heard january, so sick of these guys ready to release their product by the end of the season, mayby next time silber but i'm not waiting

I know for a fact he was dialing in mapping at elevation last weekend He either left Mon or Tue so 20 hours back to Park Rapids. I know he's shipping kits now. The polaris guys are starting to see theirs. Be patient it will be worth the wait.
picture.php

update?

Love to hear how the Silber Proclimb Kits run against the others, any updates on these kits getting out to anyone yet?

he was out testing them in MT/ID around a week ago but the cat had some base sled issues(non turbo system related) which prevented any headway in getting a fual map figured out. sled spent the whole time in the trailer. the harware in the kit looks really nice.

yep he is, he just doing it to piss off push guy anyway so in the mean time my ovs tial comp oil less is running pretty sweat

gets noticably better everytime i ride it, its crazy how long it takes these to break in. as it changes the numbers change a bit too, should level out here soon but i would say its better for lag already then my garrett on a thousand but spools superfast , very impressed

i dont know if you guys are familiar with these but the first 25 miles it would not even spin fast enough to make boost

Was told the grease needs to break down a bit before they work properly. Do you run coolant through center section?

How else could you break them in other then just riding them, 65 miles and for the first time yesterday i heard the turbo spool down after i shut it off. things are getting better, very strong top end still throwing weight at it trying to bring the revs down, runs good if you feathor through the throttle but if you stab it wont spool up. still playing with the numbers but its still seams to be the turbo not wanting to respond a little. i need to give it a good heat soaking pull to finish breaking in that turbo, i just cant seem to really load it in our snow conditions at home right now. any suggestions on the numbers

Premium Features

Back