• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SILBER TURBO, ? dont see anyone installing them

They just started shipping kits in the last couple weeks. I sold one to a customer in BC. He will get in on Thursday. Pricing is sweet! PM me for great pricing. Kit is clean and super simple and from a few that already have them they say they are ripping.

We have shipped around 20 cat kits now, they all are working great, had 1 issue with a faulty tip over valve on one sled.

The proclimb is honestly the best running turbo sled I have been on. We are very excited to be working with the Proclimb, be sure to check out our kits, our dealers have them for very good pricing.

I got mine installed two weeks ago. I've had it out 5 times now and it runs awesome! Really easy to tune and the install is super clean. Silbers costumer service is amazing as well! Id recommend this kit to anyone looking for a quality turbo kit.

Had two out last week. One running 8lbs and the other 12lbs. Running very well. Pretty easy to install and tune. All the wiring is plug and play and the whole kit is bolt on, no cutting, grinding or fabbing.

It's the new Dobeck box. Quite different than any Dobeck I've used before. Has a TPS sensor connector for the off idle performance, easy to pull fuel down low. All the boost fuel goes through one auxiliary injector. The box only plugs into one of the stock injectors and that is only for the injector signal. It seems to work quite well.

I think Justin is going to sell a ton of these kits once word gets out on them. I know they were even surprised how well they run. The Cat motor just does better on boost than any other motor. They have more case volume, so comparing boost to boost, the Cat will make more power.

Premium Features

Back