• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Several Diesel Trucks, GMC, Dodge, Ford

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
SOLD!

More available, both gas and Diesel. Feel free to give me a call or email for more specifics, carfax or pics.
970-310-0779
lanetrujillo@gmail.com

I will get you the best pricing on a new GMC truck if interested. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll call you if we take anything in.

Last edited:
Vehicles are in Longmont/Loveland Colorado. I can arrange to have any vehicle shipped for $100-$800 depending where you live. I can take as many custom pics as you need.

2006 GMC Sierra Duramax W/60k miles

394340_2655576022711_1055139325_2873137_772527928_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Chaos. These trucks are in good shape. The first three I listed are in really good shape. Not saying the rest are not but those three are great buys.

The 2004 Sierra with airbags is sold.

What are the details on this one? Price, add ons, cloth/leather, bench/buckets?

Price is $33k (I have a little to work with, not a LOT but I can move a little).

It has a 4" turbo back exhaust with cat, it WILL pass Colorado Emissions. Leather seating surfaces, bucket seats. It has an upgraded control arms and Ball joints. The Tie rods (inner and outer) on each side were JUST replaced at a GMC dealer. It is SUPER SUPER CLEAN. I know the original owner and it was well taken care of. Amsoil ran most of it's life. Interior is super clean. Good tires, Windshield is new. Honestly I don't think you will find a cleaner truck. I can only say that because I knew the owner. I know the history. Full Car fax is available.

Give me a call, there are several people interested in this truck. I would say we have 5 people getting ready to pull the trigger on this one. It won't make it through this week and good chance it will be gone today.

970-310-0779

Premium Features

Back