• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SERVICE BULLETIN: Embedded Map GPS Download & Update Procedure for 10.25" Display

Well so far I am really happy with the update, this is the gauge I have been waiting for. Download your riding areas into the gauge, and they seem to load and update without being hooked to any cell or network at all. I made sure the gauge was disconnected from wifi before I started looking around in the map. You need to go to the map manager to download the map.
IMG_8811.jpeg

Well so far I am really happy with the update, this is the gauge I have been waiting for. Download your riding areas into the gauge, and they seem to load and update without being hooked to any cell or network at all. I made sure the gauge was disconnected from wifi before I started looking around in the map. You need to go to the map manager to download the map.
View attachment 424137
Wow, this looks really good.

Glad to see Doo addressed the stand alone GPS issue. Hopefully buddy tracking is next. Oh, and a 10.25" retrofit kit for all G5's would be great.
You can do it but it’s expensive retrofit. Best is to find a guy with a big screen that doesn’t want it and wants a small gauge.

Agreed. Unfortunately with the cost of a new sled, even with the cost of a retrofit, it would be more cost effective.
I don’t see it being cost effective, the gauge in itself is 2500can. There are good deals on 2024 sleds with three year warranty with the big screens sitting at dealers at the moment.

I don’t see it being cost effective, the gauge in itself is 2500can. There are good deals on 2024 sleds with three year warranty with the big screens sitting at dealers at the moment.

Yes there are. However, I just purchased a new one last year, and even if it cost me 3k, I'm still money ahead.

Question for you guys that have updated your gauges; mine updated to version 3.0.1 and it works fine but it still prompts me to update to that version. Has anyone else noticed this? If you try to update it again it goes most of the way thru the update then the gauges just shut off but like I said it seems to function just fine. It just bugs me that it says it needs an update.

Question for you guys that have updated your gauges; mine updated to version 3.0.1 and it works fine but it still prompts me to update to that version. Has anyone else noticed this? If you try to update it again it goes most of the way thru the update then the gauges just shut off but like I said it seems to function just fine. It just bugs me that it says it needs an update.
IMG_8817.jpeg

I am glad I am not the only one, its weird thats for sure. My gauge works fine and this will not show up if I am disconnected from wifi.

Premium Features

Back