• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Selling the Hawk. Attn. East Coast

Hey guys and gals. Decided to sell the snowhawk. Too many hobbies and the winter here in southern New Hampshire hasn't been that great for riding. Some of you are going to laugh when you read the ad. I stated a lot of the obvious.:) Remember, i'm trying to sell it in New Hampshire. There's probably five snowhawks in the whole state.

Well here it is.
http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/1550950247.html

If any of you guys on the east coast know anyone that's interested in one. Please let them know. Thanks.

BTW everyone. Great forum. Has certainly been helpful. and entertaining.

dont sell the hawk, keep the entertainment goin! any chance of meeting part way into NY? if you drove an hour it would save my friend 2...its about 8 hours from me....ill pass your number along,expect a call from pat(hopefully)

I wish I could keep it, but when you start seeing bare ground on the trails its kind of disappointing. If I can't ride it, i'm sure someone will.

I would be willing to drive an hour or two and meet as long as the person is serious about buying, thats all.

Yeah, hope to hear from Pat

What made me laugh about it is the "Would trade out for guns" part... !!!

Ain't gonna see that type of ad in Canada that's for darn sure !!!

oh yeah, I definitely love the guns. Sounds like Canada has to lighten up on the gun control though. Probably no worse than some of the states. Even right next door to me, Mass. has much stricter gun laws than NH.

Has the seat been changed? It doesn't look like an 04. Looks like an 06 would look like. Or is it the wrong picture?

It is the right picture. I am the third owner, I guess who knows if the seat has been changed for some reason. Are the late model seats more comfortable or something? The machine is definitely 04 model year though.

wait dont shoot!

sorry bud, my friend pat bought the 600 that was in ny on ebay.... good luck with the sale. we have another fish looking at the worm local,just waiting for him to bite! ill pass along the info

Surely appreciate it, bH. It's kind of crazy. When i'm out riding it, people think its the greatest thing to hit the planet, yet nobody wants to buy it.

To make things worse, I torn a ligament in my knee riding it this weekend. Nothing against the hawk though. It happens. Hopefully i just don't need any expensive surgery and the knee can heal on its own with lots of rest and ice.

id love to buy it.... i know how the knee injuries are! i wear carbon knee braces to hold them together now! if you still have it come summer time when the bike buisness picks up...................

Man, with the amount of taxes we pay, we should already have health care.

Anyway, keep y'all posted if it does sell. One person was interested in it but they wanted to trade me 22 in. rims with tires for it. Hillarious!

Premium Features

Back