• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Secondary injectors turn on psi?

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
For those of you that have a fuel controller that allows you to adjust the boost pressure when your secondary injectors turn on, what psi are you turning them on at? Am I correct that both a Boondocker box and Boost-It box allow this adjustment?

CR # on the BD box is 4.5 per 1lb of boost. All depends on the kit and size of the turbo IMO (please someone correct me if I'm wrong). I have my CR # set at 15 but I have been playing with it between the 24 and 15 numbers.

On my boony box I have cr set to 26 and my stock injectors are at about 93% duty cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are u trying to change your boost psi?

that is done by the adjustable boost valve

josh, i think the reason your sled is running bad is far from the code issue. was looking it over the other day and its needs some love. exhaust is dumping straight into the turbo intake. gonna make it a bit boggy.

Nick, that is part of the reason I wanted you to call me, was to explain that my tail pipe was missing. It wasn't like that before when we were tuning. I had it off and forgot to put it back on before dropping my sled at Dobeck. I do have some ideas for the code that I wanted to run by you. Give me a call whenever is convenient for you.

Everyone else, thanks for the info.

Nick and I are working on the base program of my Dobeck box. We have been adding boost fuel to the primaries and then having the secondaries kick in at 5 psi. It has been giving us a bog when the secondaries turn on. We are going to try a program similar to Twisted's where there is no boost fuel added to the primaries and the secondaries turn on at 1.5 lbs. A lot like a Boost-It box. My buddy is running the Twisted program and his is boggy off the very bottom. I was wondering if it is not because the secondaries are turning on too soon. I thought maybe we should try turning them on a little later, like at 2-3 psi. I don't know if the there is a chance of running lean then without any added boost fuel at those low boost levels. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

Nick, that is part of the reason I wanted you to call me, was to explain that my tail pipe was missing. It wasn't like that before when we were tuning. I had it off and forgot to put it back on before dropping my sled at Dobeck. I do have some ideas for the code that I wanted to run by you. Give me a call whenever is convenient for you.

Everyone else, thanks for the info.

Nick and I are working on the base program of my Dobeck box. We have been adding boost fuel to the primaries and then having the secondaries kick in at 5 psi. It has been giving us a bog when the secondaries turn on. We are going to try a program similar to Twisted's where there is no boost fuel added to the primaries and the secondaries turn on at 1.5 lbs. A lot like a Boost-It box. My buddy is running the Twisted program and his is boggy off the very bottom. I was wondering if it is not because the secondaries are turning on too soon. I thought maybe we should try turning them on a little later, like at 2-3 psi. I don't know if the there is a chance of running lean then without any added boost fuel at those low boost levels. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

Is it a throttle stab bog? Trying turning down the accl pump fueling setting if you have that option. Helped a lot with my 3D BD box.

Premium Features

Back