• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sdi ?

J
Nov 28, 2007
Lake Tahoe and Chicago
sorry ...posted in rev section too....

Wifes 600 sdi started to have problems at the end of last year.. Was having problems starting it....no lights on the tach would show and then would catch and be fine....did this a few times....like the key was not on it....

bought a new battery and still the same issue....but if i press the rev button i hear a click in the fuse box and then it will fire....

anyone have this same issue....might be a relay .....is this a common problem.....let me know....

thanks

JIMMY :beer;:beer;:beer;

I

imobdeep907

Dec 2, 2008
Anchorage
i myself have an sdi,the 1000 sdi. the worst thing about the sdi's is that anything going wrong with them, you pretty much gotta take it to the dealer... my headlight and guages went out, but didnt have a problem starting.. and they ended up putting a new wiring harness on it.. i wish i could help you more, but i would just take it in to the dealer and save yourself the headache of trying to figure it out..

Premium Features