• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Schooled Video

I also wanted to pick this up, along with Fourcast (also has Chris Burant sp?). When I talked to Go Pro last week they said they should have Fourcast in this week, not sure about Schooled.

Not sure about Fourcast but Schooled is a video that Brett Rasmussen and Chris Burandt put out this year that shows/teach's their riding technique suppose to be a good video, just hard to find.

Not sure about Fourcast but Schooled is a video that Brett Rasmussen and Chris Burandt put out this year that shows/teach's their riding technique suppose to be a good video, just hard to find.

I got mine about a month ago..it is very good........

is doug the one you guys were digging out of that tree that day we ran into you at johnsons pass?

hes not bad in the trees he managed to find the only one in that clearing that day !!!

lmao.... no, doug was on the 07 dragon 7...

It will take alot more than a new sled and a video for you to learn how to ride. But I guess you have to start somewhere.

So, So, TRUE! What if I throw in a hotdogger and a couple stickers? Wait!!! I did a little math and I think we'll be about even, me being twice your age and you riding a Yamaha!!!! COME ON SNOW!!! :beer;:beer;

Premium Features

Back