• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Saturday Rides

T

T Stoke

Nov 28, 2007
Bethlehem, PA
Heading to back to ID to get my sled next weekend (relocated to MN for work over the summer). Just curious if you guys are able to do any Saturday rides? A lot of what I see on here is people heading out west. Do you guys have anywhere to go for the day? If so, I'd love to tag along with you. I'm happy to chip in for gas, take a turn pulling, etc. I'm in the northern Blaine area.

Thanks in advance!

T

TurboM700

Nov 26, 2007
St. Anthony MN
I'm just south of Blaine. (mounds view) I unload from my work (ham lake) and right north on 65. I either ride 65 or take 22 over and get on 61 and ride up to Rush city then up to hinkley. Have no issues putting 100 miles on in a night.

Have heard anything north of 10 and 65 is legal ridding but I usally get past main street or 22.

Mike

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
If there is ever snow you are welcome to drive up towards McGregor for the day and I can show you around if I am up.

Right now my weather source(parents) say there is only 4". Not enough to ride, but enough to burn some gas with the kids on the lake after presents on Saturday I hope

P
Nov 16, 2009
Nashwauk, MN
If there is ever snow you are welcome to drive up towards McGregor for the day and I can show you around if I am up.

Right now my weather source(parents) say there is only 4". Not enough to ride, but enough to burn some gas with the kids on the lake after presents on Saturday I hope

Golden memories for me. Spent many a day on Big Sandy Lake, back when the Traders Post, Pier 65, and all those Poker runs!!! Running all the way in to McGregor and to Marks bar was amazing

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Golden memories for me. Spent many a day on Big Sandy Lake, back when the Traders Post, Pier 65, and all those Poker runs!!! Running all the way in to McGregor and to Marks bar was amazing

Lots of fun swamp between the lakes and town!!!

I have some areas I haven't been to in 6 or more years due to this crap snow we have had. Don't even know if I trust myself to find my way back out from some of them, but I'm willing to try if we get snow

T

T Stoke

Nov 28, 2007
Bethlehem, PA
Thanks! I have my sled here now and would love to start using it. I see a ton of posts regarding trips out west but I would really like some day trips if anybody is interested. Please let me know!

Premium Features