• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Saskatchewan Sno Cross tracks

Putzy

Premium Member
Does anybody know of any sno cross tracks in Southern Sk. I live in Regina and work in the Southeast and would really like to get into it, however I can't find any tracks around here. If anyone knows of any could you let me know.

our circuit switched to cross country, you would have to go to manitoba. If interested in cross country phone lynn steadman @ cross country sales -780 384 2215

I might have to get into that. How are the courses set up for cross country? Is everyone there running race sleds?

i'm not sure, i stopped racing when it was still snocross. i think the tracks are around a mile loop? and i believe it is all different sleds

Right on. Too bad there's no tracks to ride on around here, but I'll have a look into the cross country one. Thanks.

Did they even have a race last year? i am in regina as well as you . looking for someone that wants to race this winter. have a place to build a track for us to practice. going to the races in manitoba are not long drives actually and last year they had a race in weyburn even. there is a couple more guys in regina that want to race as well if we all work together we can get something going and build a practice track. if your interested pm me and we can see if we can get something going for this winter.

graypixel.png

Premium Features

Back