• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

S10 4x4 ZR2 Extended cab with Sled Deck 7500 OBO

S

Snocross 100

2000 S10 4x4 extended cab Short box. It is a ZR2, which is a suspension package and comes from the factory 3 inch lift from a normal 4x4 S10, they also sit about 4 inches wider and come stock with fender flares. ZR2’s come with 31 inch BFG's and the 8.5 inch ring gear rear end 3.73 gears and a factory rear locker. Does amazing in the snow! This is one of the nicest trucks around! Black Exterior with Black and Charcoal interior. Upgraded Sony deck and Kicker door speakers. Brand new Maxis Bighorn M/T tires from Les Schwab on imitation bead lock wheels. Spray in bed liner. Tow package and air bag over loads. Only 95,000 Miles. 4.3 liter Vortec V6 and 4l60e Auto trans. Shift on the fly 4X4. Oil changes every 3000 miles with GTX 10-30 and AC Delco filter. Chevy recommended 100,000 mile work done including ball joints tie rod ends and CV shafts. Power windows and locks with remote. I went with the S10 over the Ranger or Toyota because they have a lot more room inside as I am 6’3 and need the leg room. This truck LOADED! And no expense spared. For more info and pictures call or text me for any further questions and all offers considered. Please no low ballers though because it is already below book. I will sell seperate as the deck fits in all s10, ranger and i beleive toyotas never tried it in a toyota but mesured a toyota bed. Has 2000 lb winch to load a dead sled and splits so it is just the size of the inside of the bed for summer and for 4 wheelers. 509_948_8483 Can send more pictures via text.

Deck in.jpg Deck over.jpg Deck rear.jpg Deck.jpg s10 other side.jpg s10 side.jpg S10.jpg

Last edited:
Sled Deck Manufacturer?

Hey there do you still have the truck and/or deck for sale? I have a Ranger and would love to have that deck for sledding. Do you know who manufactured the deck? Where are you located?

Thanks!

Premium Features

Back