• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Run boondocker box with timbersled intake??

I have an 05 m7 with a d&d pipe and can. Normally ride anywhere from 6,000 to 10,500 feet. Should i be running a boondocker box with my timbersled intake or will it not lean it out too much?! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I also have a 05 m7. I was told it had a Y pipe on it when I bought it, I was thinking of putting a HPS can on it? Will I be ok?

I also have a 05 m7. I was told it had a Y pipe on it when I bought it, I was thinking of putting a HPS can on it? Will I be ok?

In my experience with the M7 the stock can actually works the best, and some of the aftermarket actually hurt you. The best you'll get is some weight loss. Better off to go with a pipe and stick with the stock can.

Had a buddy run a speedwerx y-pipe and pipe with slp can on an o6 M7 for about 4000 miles, no issues. He eventually blew a hole in the pipe and switched back to the stocker, still no issues. This was with the stock intake.

Premium Features

Back