• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Room for one more to Tog

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
We have room for one more guy. Heading to Tog area for 5 days of riding. We will leave the evening of the 11th of January and return on the 18th. We will be staying at Lava mountain lodge in the big house.

If interested send me a pm.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

gonna be a great trip-

Tundra Monkey and I were out there two weeks ago and riding was great above 9000 feet. Given they have gotten more snow since then, should be a great trip...

Good trip to get in on for somone looking to go with a group that has it "wired" - know the area real well, great wrenches if something happens, and experienced mtn. riders...

I am in on this trip and really excited to get out there! I have been talking to Tundramonkey and getting all the details ironed out. Are you going on this trip too steep/deep?

I'm In

Yep, I'm in on this trip too - It's gonna be another GREAT trip -

I met Tundramonky 4 years ago - threw in on a trip he had one more opening on to the Snowies and we've done many since then. One of our normal riding partners moved to Green Bay, WI (new job and distance has reduced his ability to ride this year) so we are looking for other like minded people who are looking for a regular crew to head west. We try to go once a month from January through April if weather/work allow. We are hoping to hit Revelstoke in March if we have a full truck/trailer...

There is still an open slot on the trailer - anyone else interested???

Sounds like a great trip. I wouldn't be able to go on this one, but would definitely be interested in others later this year. Keep me in mind down the road. In the Alexandria area.

How about just 1 or 2 of us to tag along once your there? Im in wyoming but thinking about going over there. Leaving the night of the 11-13. I don't know the area very well tho.

New Years Resolution

I reslove to:

Give anything a try once - especially if you pay the deductable,
To go where it makes the *** hole pucker,
To try it even though I know I'm not going to make it . . then try it again,
To head up that drainage, - yep that one..,
To turn the boost up just a little more,
To get just a little higher on the hill,
To never leave a riding buddy hanging,
To make it to Revelstoke this year...

Still Room For One More

Anyone interested? Leaving from the Cities with a stop in Blue Earth...

Trip is wired (just did it two weeks ago) - we know the area very well. Great trip to get in on...

Going to be a great trip! The sled is running like a top and I am getting excited!

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

Last chance

Still room for one more to go on this trip. Leave Friday evening and return the following Saturday. Trip should be pretty cheap so it's a hope way to get another week of riding for not much money.

Pm me to get in on the fun....

Premium Features

Back