• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Room for northern bighorns Dec. 26,27,28, &29

D

diggerdown

We are going to be at Burgess those dates and do have room for up to 4 people to share a cabin. 4 guys canceled on us. We are leaving NW Wi. on the 25th and do have room for 1 sled and 1 passenger also. I know some were unable to get a room up there so I thought I would throw this out. If anyone is interested you can call me or PM me and I can explain everything and see if it would work out. Jim Phone is 715-269-5241

26 & 27th at the Passage and the 28 &29th at Bear. We were supposed to have 8 guys so I needed the large cabins with cooking and enough room to sleep 8 to 10. Down to 4 now. When I booked I could only get those two nights at each place so we will have to move in the middle!

Hey Digger Im going to Bear on Thursday \ From Chicago. They got some snow and more snow on the way next few days. Check out NOAA website. Maybe anther foot on top the 6-8 inches they just got. What kind of vechile are you driving? I have a big White Cube truck and 2 revs. a 151 and 136. I might go to Tog for the 27th 28th but still in the air. But you might see me there. If you do plan on riding with us if you want. Just us to guys and know some area around there is you want. So Thursday and Friday we might be at Bear to ride or Tog Not sure. Just look for a big White Cube Truck and 2 Rev's. Near the Employee Lodging more than Likley. We can ride and show you some area if you never been there. More the Better. Merry Xmas Man.

Last edited:
well im only a couple hours from bear, I dont need to stay with ya guys, but ill sure ride with yas :D

Sweet Nate read some other post. Guy said he was there this weekend. 12 fell thrusday night. And NOAA keeps bumping up there snow forcast for bear. Say anywhere from 10-20 inches it looks like by tomorrow night.

Good luck on your trip Jim and thanks again for the offer. Hopefully the snow gods will help you out. Maybe next time.

Thanks, I hope you and you buddies have fun on your trip on the 2nd. Maybe they won't back out this time! Should be good snow almost everywhere by then. I see north of W. Yellowstone snotell is showing up to 70"

Good luck on your trip Jim and thanks again for the offer. Hopefully the snow gods will help you out. Maybe next time.

Yah when are we going? you wouldnt happen to have a steering post for an M7 lyin around do ya? :D

No, I have a chunk or angle iron and a welder! I don't know anyplace I could get my hands on one right now either. A friend of mine is riding an M7 and that might be all thats left of it in a day or two! I take it there is no hope for yours.

Premium Features

Back