• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMK pro stock front bumpers. $40 each

rrjames

Lifetime Membership
I have two stock RMK pro bumpers one came out of a 2013 and one came out of a 2014.

Both were removed with zero miles and are flawless. I'm looking to sell these for $40 shipped but this is dependent on buyer location. Please send me your zip code when inquiring and I will make sure I can do $40 shipped. Essentially if shipping breaks $10 I will have to add for shipping.

Thank you,

James

Last edited:
James, let me know if you get both sold and have more inquiries.
I have my stock 2013 take-off with ZERO miles just sitting on the shelf.

I'd take one off your hands, if its black and would fit a 12, wrecked mine end of last season. Im in Alberta Postal Code "T0J2P2"

I think it will fit your 12 (anyone can chime in on this) as those parts have been unchanged since 11. Fedex international ground quoted me at $51 to your postal code. Kind of an eek number. Any smarter ways I could ship it? I want to make this work but I know shipping will be expensive.

Any chance you will be in Montana over the next month or so?

Will do Scott I'm sure I will as I'm sure polaris is asking more than $40 for these.

PM sent, I'll take the 2014 bumper.

Thanks,
Ken

Just sent you two PM's.

Last edited:
USPS is the only way to economically ship to Canada or Alaska. FWIW

Still steep but less than half of what UPS or FedEx charge, Funny thing is more than 75 percent of the time both UPS and FedEx pay the USPS to do the final delivery in Alaska! Is it any wonder their rate is twice what it should be, When they pay the competition to finish their job.

Rant Over

Last edited:
Good morning Scott, Do you still have your 13 front bumper? If so how much to 83714, ID

If James is sold out, give me a shout.

Still have one left folks! Came off a 2013, same as a 2014. See attached this was removed with zero miles and has jut been living in my garage.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Still have one left. $40 send me a pm and I will get you a shipping quote.

Premium Features

Back