• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rk tek drop in kit

S

skidoo1210

May 24, 2009
Worthing, SD
I have an 01 summit 800 that needs pistons before winter. I have a big list to do to this sled before winter already and I am tossing the idea around of the rk tek drop in kit. Is it worth the 1400-1500 cost? I want to do it before there is snow on the ground and time to ride. I am for sure going to do the mpem recurve. I would like to hear from guys that have done this and if it is worth it.
Thanks
Nick

R

RKT

Jul 19, 2001
Preston, Idaho
www.2strokeheads.com
I have an 01 summit 800 that needs pistons before winter. I have a big list to do to this sled before winter already and I am tossing the idea around of the rk tek drop in kit. Is it worth the 1400-1500 cost? I want to do it before there is snow on the ground and time to ride. I am for sure going to do the mpem recurve. I would like to hear from guys that have done this and if it is worth it.
Thanks
Nick

Nick,

The kit has been around for over a decade.. VERY proven and VERY reliable.. AND, better yet.. it is not 1400 it is $795.00

Feel free to call if you have any questions

Last edited:

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
The drop in kit will be more then enough for that track and sled. Call Kelsey he is a very helpful person to talk to.

Premium Features