• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
It's more that what he rides. He is a pro and really seldom gets stuck. Usually helping me get unstuck. For now I am blaming all those old sticks on my old sled. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

That new cat is a sweet ride. Had I not got a new XP that sled is what I would be ridding but I'd have a High Rise Boss seat on it. Ken you sold me on those. So far my Rev seat is great. It is pretty high my only complaint is no storage. But it certainly is not a boss.

I hear ya Gary, I did say "fearless leader" didn't I??? LOL! You haven't got stuck yet on the XP is what yur saying???
the XP's are not too shabby but a few of us prefer the "Darkside" ha ha.:D
stock seats on the revs are not bad either, but the only time they r 2 b used is on the ride out at the end of the day right!:face-icon-small-win

who is goin saturday? there is a group of us goin over then. be on the lookout for a bunch of doos runnin around. oh how is the snow? its snowing really hard here in choreau. merry christmas

snow here too.:)

likewise, Ham-Turkey-Oyster Dressing............***!:eek:

had prime&kingcrab-shrimp last nite:moon:

ya my dad got a new sled so i am trying to talk him into goin with us. looks like there will be 5or 6 of us goin. quit snowin here but it put down a couple inches or so.

Bloated......................for now, saturday will be a new day!
maybe, we'll see...

he bought an 05 summit 800 159, had some stuff like a boss seat but....it went from his to mine lol. i lent him some of my school money(shh he doesnt know it was school cash) to him so he could buy it so we just called it an even trade. he is excited to ride it but he needs to relax and quit working for a day and come play! you goin up sat?

cool. still inst enough here :( might have to run back to missoula and go for a ride....that is if i can get scott to skip school lol. i have a month off so it better dump soon here! i need somthing to do bad lol.

Merry Christmas...went up today left Great Falls it was sunny...got to the hill and it was snowing the whole time. Great day, hoping the snow will fill in our ruts for when we go back up. hee hee. Here's a pic of pushing some snow.
The roads back were horrible. Keep it between the ditches.

IMG_1274.jpg

A bunch of us goin up in the morning....is 12:30 here at my house and there is 6" of fresh powder here now and still snowing hard......should be great tomorrow...

Went up today and there i a good start but still needs a lot more snow to cover the land mines. Made it clear back into higgins and where the snow hasn't been bothered by the wind it is pretty deep.

Spud you ride?
I am in Lincoln plowing the cabin out. Not sure about riding here. I will try and talk to the locals. One thing is for sure no BOWLS at this time.

went to harley park and onion park lots of powder to get stuck in went up through onion park and through the trees and went to island park snowing too much too see where you were going.

does the groomer carry a chain saw? there is tree that is laying across the little h trail about 400 yards from p trail and it is about 3 ft off of the ground so you cant go over it or under it

Reactions: XXL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back