• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hank we ride tomorrow I will let you know. Might not be till Christmas day though as we are having a small party after ridding.

I don't think I will be able to go, and I just got a day shift at P.M. on Sunday. I will probably go up D.D. Creek with Momma on Sat. or take the G. kids sledding and play ski lift. Thanks for askin' though. You better start posting some you look like a newbie!

Im headed up to the cabin tonight just as soon as I get off. Hopefully get up there before dark, we still need to get a tree for the cabin. Im anxious to get out the sled after I destroyed a perfectly good machine this summer. I'll try to post up a report for my fellow snowesters

Boss

Hank we ride tomorrow I will let you know. Might not be till Christmas day though as we are having a small party after ridding.

Be careful not to get "Crowned" by that Royal clutch cleaning fluid!! Have fun, Merry Christmas!!

The wind was a bee-itch but it just puts the snow in nice piles. And we found some. I even got stuck a couple of times and I never, ever get stuck. Yeh, Right!! My excuse is that I was breaking trail and I'm sticking with it.

Left the picture taking to Gary, I was too busy having fun. Had good day of riding and quit a little early for Christmas eve. Merry Christmas to all. :)
Fuzz and Mrs. Fuzz

Pictures coming. Hank my sled hooked up today what a ride. It is now time to bring Christmas in. I will post pictures tomorrow. Had to plow snow drifts for 2 hours when I got home

To all of my friends on here I want to wish you all a
Merry Christmas and a most prosperous New Year
Most of all lets give thanks we can do what we love to do and that be ride a snowmobile.
Man I love this sport

Good to see you all had a good time. How were the land mines? We're planning on going up on Sat. if I don't have to work. I see someone must have struck a nerve with that Whiskey Turbo guy cause he hasn't been back on here and also deleted his post where he brags about going into ''no mans land'', Ken.

I think we should buy RX1 a beer!!!
But let's forget that chit and move on.
We all love this sport no sense any of us getting all bent about it.

Just got back tonight!! Xmas Eve

I hit the road about 12:30 today hit up king’s hill. The temp dropped from 25 to 12. It was perfect for riding in my book. Wind wasn’t too bad on the trails just the open areas it would nip at you. I hit up Jefferson’s bowl and the snow is great there.

The trail out to her however is a bit wind swept at the moment and has a few patches of dirt grass here and there...nothing that will eat your sled:).

The condition of Weather wax:

It needs more snow at the bottom of the hill.

Moose Park: I took a cruise over to Moose Park and went back into the play area behind the old cabins. I buried my sled a couple times there it was powder from hell at least 3 to 4ft. I had some assistance from Skooter and his wife Thanks a bunch I owe you one:beer;

I usually don’t get stuck like I did today. I was embarrassed :)

Moose Park has patches of grass and land mines in that area. I stuck mostly to the deep snow and the trail that has been groomed it has a few bare spots so be watchful.

We need a few more good dumplings to raise the depth out there. I would stick to the deep snow areas as you might bite a landmine or two.

That’s my snow report I had a fun day and will be heading up Friday morning.

Last edited:
The Day Before Christmas

This is the Guy that doesn't get Stuck

KStuck.jpg

My Brother from Spokane

BStuck.jpg

Teryy and JoAnn

TJ.jpg

our fearless leader gettin stuck????

Good shot Gary for an X-mas gift from you to Fuzz!:camera::present:

Merry Christmas to all!!!!:):wine:

Hey Ken good to hear from you. Merry Christmas.
The best thing is no shots of the Black Doo getting stuck on this trip.

We are getting ready to put the finale touches on a 15 pound Prime Rib.
Dinner at 5 I can't wait

Hey Ken good to hear from you. Merry Christmas.
The best thing is no shots of the Black Doo getting stuck on this trip.

We are getting ready to put the finale touches on a 15 pound Prime Rib.
Dinner at 5 I can't wait

we will NOT be late fur dinner...:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-win

Found a snowmobile storage bag on the trail yesterday. You can have it back by identifying it. PM me. Fuzz

Hey Ken, you know that is a once in a lifetime picture of me, dont you? HaaHaa.

Hey Ken that picture was only one of three sticks yesterday for the ol' Dawg
That was the only one I got a good picture of. I was more than glad to help though because Fuzz has more than paid me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back