• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hank,

Are you going this Wednesday? April 1st? If so, I may be up for it. Let me know. I went to Cooke Saturday. Town was dead, hardly anyone in town. The visibility was crappy but the snow was awesome! We put on sixty miles.

Jay

I'm............. almost........ positive I am going, should leave my house by 8:00. I have to work the 2nd-6th (up there), So, I really want to go.

Good Golly guys today is beautiful. Those guys up there today will have an awesome day. Sure hope Wednesday is as nice as today.

Did ya all see this:
A search and rescue effort was underway on Monday for a trio of snowmobilers who didn't return home from a trip on the Continental Divide near Helena.

Lewis and Clark County Search and Rescue is looking for the trio in the Dalton Mountain area.

Sheriff Leo Dutton says the three set out on Sunday morning to retrieve a snowmobile that had broken down and they failed to return as heavy snow fell and temperatures overnight dropped to the low 20s.

Be careful out there...

Thieves

I had a spare tire stolen off of my trailer this last Saturday in the parking lot at the top of Kings Hill. It was off of a 4 place trailer behind a big yellow 350 crew cab. I returned about 7:30 p.m. and it was gone. To whoever took it I thank you and hope the big dump monkey ****s all over you and yours. And bad luck reigns its worst on you. I have never lost anything up there before but if you would have waited untill I got back I probably would have loaned it to you but you decided to just help your self, no note or money or anything, just empty space. Again Thank you.

Last edited:
finally good snow

there are four of us going up tomorrow. havent been up for a couple of weeks. gonna play hookie from work to get a chance at some good snow finally. should have some pics tomorrow night.

hopin to get down there friday morning should be close call. my track is wrecked so sled is at my dealer 3 hours away and the new track is in calgary right now and needs to be on my sled on thursday. YIKES

there are four of us going up tomorrow. havent been up for a couple of weeks. gonna play hookie from work to get a chance at some good snow finally. should have some pics tomorrow night.

Spring Creek side? Ty goin with? we will go to the hill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back