• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I left my camera in the truck or I could have got some action shots. Hanks slide was the same place of Ryan's a couple years ago. Snow was great, 8-12 inches of powder on top and even got some sun. Put on about 60 miles.
Looks like it got another 4-6 inches last nite.

Gary, how is Collette doing?

Last edited:
Showdown report at 2:00 said they had 9" of fresh powder at 2:00 and was still snowing. Weather report now says 8" to 16" on the plains and 1 to 2 feet in the mountains.....all we gotta do is get there......I put my chains in the truck...tomorrow will be great:D:D:beer;:beer;

Reactions: XXL
Hi 800POODragon, they are lying...looked like 18 or more inches to me at 12:00 today. It was awesome. Dry road neihart to home. Unbelievable the difference a few hours can make. Rode Friday til 9:00 12 hours later whole new and improved playground. :D

Pictures loading....coming soon

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/giddy05/IMG_1932.jpg[/IMG]

This was Friday:
IMG_1895.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, just seen your pictures XXL...we seen that alvalanch and tracks yesterday evening. Again...now we know who.. Awesome pictures. Glad no one was hurt. Don't usually see many alvy in the Little Belts.

Reactions: XXL
I have to stay home tomorrow and work. Probably cant go until Tuesday or Wednesday. If I get lucky enough to get a foot or better here I am going to tear up the hayfields!!!!!!! Cant wait it is going to be the best snow of the year!!!!! BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS!!

Plan on trying to ride Wednesday. Anyone else want to try and go up? I think Fuzz is going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back