• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Anyone going up tomorrow?? Looks like we are finally getting some snow!!!!! Puts a smile on my face. :D

Hank I can't as I am in Lincoln and my wife has ear surgery tomorrow in Missoula. She was deaf and this is the 4th and we hope last surgery. The doctor is a genius as he has restored 90% of her hearing. Amazing story for sure.

I had thought about going over to Seeley this afternoon but dont really want to drive in snowstorm (that is my wife dont want me to). Will probably stick here instead and go up Friday and again Sunday. Will check with you tomorrow. Sounds like Scooter is ready to go.
Fuzz

Gary I wish I could make it to Lincoln, I have never ridden there.
Fuzz, I am going to Billings tomorrow and should be home by 7:00 pm, I'm 99% in for Friday!!! Thanks. Big Hank

Jason bring that mini cat you ride along now. I can show what a snowmobile looks like. This XP rocks if you are nice I will let you sit on her.

the newlan creek place is closed, we just got home from a morning ride looked like about a ft. so we went in from spring creek to ant park and it is over the hood in a couple places but setting up quick should make it good for a while. rick

Kathy and I will be there at 10. Havent been on west side for a couple weeks so should check it out.

Had a nice ride today on the west side today, best snow since Jan. for me.

Two of Fuzz
DSC00268.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

Three of Kathy
DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

Lunch Time!!
DSC00270.jpg

Two of Fuzz climbing the ridge just south of Moose Park.

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

I put the camera away and went up got stuck , got off tugged the front end of the sled down hill just a bit, then was working my way back around the front of the sled when she disapeared, the hill slid, broke right where my trench was, I stayed up because the snow above me didn't slide. I watched my sled roll and endo down 150 - 200' The sled ended up rightside up, so I slid down on my butt, dug one ski out pulled the rope four or five times she started up and I drove off.

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back