• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hey, I come to ride. You can eat when you get home.....:cool:

Dang, you gave away our secrets, now I will have to kill you both. Aw Well, we will share....:D

Hank, I like the pic of the vapor trail. HA.

Last edited:
Don't give up your ridin yet. The ''Farm In the Dell'' benefit ride is tommorow and the Monument Peak ride is on Sun. The ride tommmorow will have a fun run where you can win prizes and buy lunch in the tent at the parking lot. Ken.

Reactions: XXL
had to to some adjusting on the dragon after the xp beat me by just a little:( i am about 100lb heaver:beer;:beer; fun day of riding ,800 poodragon where are you riding tomorrow hope to see you up there

Tell Miss Skooter to get her own login. Can't tell who is posting. XP Dragon

Sorry bout the confusion BlackSummit, Idon't think snowest allows multiple logins with the same email address. I'll just sign my post as Team Skooby (xp)

Skooby is short for Skooby DOO where are you, which says it all. :face-icon-small-hap

The Dragon was being tweaked for the rematch tomorrow. :beer;

Where is everyone riding tomorrow?

-Team Skooby

Team Skooby you need to take that XP up to Turboal and let him tweak it.
Put an end to that Dragon once and for all

I am in Lincoln this week so I won't be riding the hill but I think Fuzz will be up there. Shoot him an email I bet he and Mrs Fuzz will ride.

Mrs and I will be up Sunday 9:30 unless its raining. Anybody want to hook up we'll see ya there. Maroon Dodge with Top Cap 2 place. 09 M8 and 05 M7 with green eyes.
Fuzz

Look What I Found

Fuzz was getting ready to go and ride. Look what I found on the inside of a Simmons SKI. Don't know when or where this happened unless this is what caused my wreck. I would think I would have known. Must have plowed some snow. No need for scratchers on the way out :beer; I gotta quit riding last. Will fix !! Just happen to have another skag.

Ski1.jpg

Last edited:
had to to some adjusting on the dragon after the xp beat me by just a little:( i am about 100lb heaver:beer;:beer; fun day of riding ,800 poodragon where are you riding tomorrow hope to see you up there

We rode mostly around Coyote creek riding the Farm in the Dell.....I should have checked this earlier...would have loved to meet up with you two if I knew you were going to be around. Did not go up Sunday. Maybe next Friday. What did you adjust?

We went up for the ''Farm in the Dell'' ride and poker run. Had a good ride although the snow got a little soggy in the afternoon. I got three aces which was good enough to give me second place. A full house won first.I got a hotel basket with some goodys to eat and drink and a free night stay for up to four people at the Faifield Inn in Bozeman and also won a gift certificate at Borries Restaurant here in Great Falls. I guess we have to plan a trip to Buck Creek this spring so I can use the room voucher.

King's Hill 3-21 001-1.JPG King's Hill 3-21 002-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll go if you allow a Skidoo to tag along. I can get 3 long tracks in my trailer which is an enclosed shop just for Ken. With heat!!

Well that would only be enough trailer for two of us. I need to bring my backup sled too. Gary , pm me your phone number up there.

I got a 4-place open You take that for your sled and all the parts that yami needs. The 3 that are left can fit in my enclosed trailer. Metric tools provided but I don't use them much any longer.

Sorry to missed ya 800poodragon, hoping we get lots of snow tonight...according to the snotel...it started snowing again. If so, might go up Monday afternoon. Already okay'd it with my bosslady last week. hee hee.

Black Summit sorry to see the banged up ski, glad it wasn't worse. Please tell me more about "Turboal and let him tweak it." They say ya lose 30% or something of your horses in the clutches. Like to my horses rounded up. :o

- Team Skooby

Last edited:
Wife and I were up there on Sunday for most of the day. Nice dusting overnight, but got pretty warm in the afternoon. After three years of riding the wife finally got adventurous enough to get stuck for the first time! Congratulated her and got pictures to celebrate the moment, and prove it to friends! Hope we get snow this week, Dirt is showing through in spots. BAD DIRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back