• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
If I come alone I will be in the heavy hauler!!! She has a V10 ya know!! If a buddy comes along I will have the Dodge, silver/white 1/2 ton.

DSC00206.jpg

Hank that is funny. You know here we will be. Fuzz is riding with me Red Super-duty with the while enclosed trailer. I'll move over if I see ya coming.

You are surely welcome. We will be in the main parking lot at 10AM. Bring a lunch we will probably end up out south.

Thanks for the info. We are going up thursday morning, we are renting calf creek cabin and will be riding til sunday. There are four of us on 2 polaris indy's, 1 Cat, and 1 79 yahama. So if ya see as stop and say Hi Thanks Cathy

Nice Day

Had a great day. Put on about 50 miles. Spur and Higgins had good snow. Big base and about 5 inches of fluff on top. Go anywhere. Did manage to find some soft stuff. I got stuck in the Musselshell soft stuff same place as earlier this year. Broke my windshield minor fix this week.

Skooter I think we left you some powder. Did the adjustment work on the belt? I am dying to know if you kicked on that Dragon. Nice to finally meet some of the people that post on here that we didn't know. Here are a couple pictures. Big hill we climbed and Fuzz stuck

BigHill.jpg

KSTUCK-1.jpg

It was great to meet all of you. Did SnowCrazy make it? Amazingly, everywhere we went looked like either your group or Ted's group had already been there..but ya all were very kind and left us plenty of snow. We were just looking at the same hill in your picture noticing folks had gone up there...now we know who hee hee. Looks like you dodged those stumps pretty good.

The sled (Skooby) definately felt better after the adjustment..not sure why, but it seem to be dragging?? Clutches were hotter than normal was waiting for the metal to turn red.:eek: Skooby is running much better with the new oil pump, more crisp even with the warm day. Ate the dragon on the line and first part of the hill, almost even at the top. Skooby was winning by more earlier this year, but we'll blame it on the warm air (carbs vs EFI) Got Skooby geared low 19 tooth ran mostly 8100-8200 rpms WOT. :p

Skooter I think we left you some powder. Did the adjustment work on the belt? I am dying to know if you kicked on that Dragon. Nice to finally meet some of the people that post on here that we didn't know. Here are a couple pictures. Big hill we climbed and Fuzz stuck

Was told by the rider of the Dragon he was finally happy he was able to beat the XP...thought things were finally set up.....is that right or have things turned arounded again?:D:D:beer;:beer;

Hope to see everybody Saturday and meet other snowesters....is always great to meet other Snowesters....they have all been great.:D:D

just missed ya

Hey fuzz and blacksummit. We must have just missed ya. We unload on the springcreek side and were just behind you guy it seems like all day. was hopin to catch up with you somewhere. we werent sure if we were going until yesterday morning or I would have posted. It was my little sisters first ride so we were pretty slow moving but had some fun. Thanks for leaving some snow for us and look forward to maybe bumping into you one of these days. Here are some pics of the snow we found.

P3190061.jpg P3190063.jpg P3190101.jpg P3190115.jpg P3190126.jpg

Last edited:
Sledcrazy it looks like we were in Higgins bowl just before you guys. To bad we missed. A couple guys on Cats joined us in the parking lot and we went pretty slow also. One of them had never ridden before and they were both on 121 with shorty lugs.

Skooter the lower gear explains the fast start and the finnish. The good news for the Dragon is a strong mid range. I am with you on the warm temps. The colder it is (to a point) the better it runs.

I really dont know where Gary gets all these pictures of me stuck. I think he makes them up.....;) We had a great day.
Brian (?) glad to meet you. we will ride again I,m sure.

Last edited:
I have this great photo program that lets me insert any image of you I want on any picture. It's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I have it too, Gary!!

DSC00233.jpg

It works for more than Fuzz, too

DSC00231.jpg

One of Fuzz taken on my super duper camera at super high speed,

DSC00218-1.jpg

One of Fuzz taken on regular setting, (He is so fast all you see is vapor!)

DSC00219.jpg

Two of Gary.

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

One of Brian on the 121, just before getting buried!!

DSC00214.jpg

Thanks for the ride you guys!!:)

Gee for minute there I thought you guys were going to gang up on me.... At least you got one of me moving... Ha. Fun Day.

Damn caught again. I am in Lincoln. Great ride guys hope we get at least one more in before we have to put them away.

Looks like you guys really do know of some honey holes. Where's the climb through all the burnt trees?

Big climb at the end where the picture is taken. She got soft towards the top of that hill. When you come out of Spur P
park like your heading for the Musselshell take a left and follow that trail arround you'll see it off to the south once you get to the burned trees. Lots of places to play back in those burned trees. Fuzz is in his 40th year of sledding riding a total of 14 cats in that time. The guy knows all the honey holes on that hill. I just follow and hope I make it home with my sled. Been stuck a few times following that guy for sure. He is a fun guy to ride with. At 75 he says he is going to start slowing down. I can't wait for that day maybe he'll take more than a 10 minute lunch break durring a ride. I kinda think not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back