• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
hit the Tri-Club Burger Fry at Ant Park yesterday with the Grandaughters and wife, Great turnout and a foot of new Fluff!

Sunday was good. Better than Saturday...was there then too.. We hit the snow on the way up to. Just drove about 45 MPH and things were good. Was suprised when we pulled into the parking lot to about 8 inches or more of fresh powder. Other trucks getting stuck...new it was going to be a good day. Did stop at the cookout for awhile had a good time. First to Jefferson that morning and only two or three tracks around Weatherwax. Played there for abit then went to the cookout then riding for the rest of the day.

King's Hill is getting some good snow. 10'' as of 3PM at Spur Park. Too bad I have to wait till the weekend.

Nope not going to Cooke this year as far as I know. Probably made our last trip we will finish the season at Kings Hill. But one never knows.

Gary, I would be able to go thurs or Fri this week if you guys can. It's been a crazy winter but i have managed around 600 mi.

catmt- Re: Jefferson. follow the groomed trail, it goes right thru Jefferson.

Hank and Gary- Thurs works for me. Let me know.

Went up today, 8+" at the top of the hill.More the farther south we went pretty good around spur and higgins. settling fast windy starting to ball up inlower higgins when the sun came out. Should be good for a couple of days.

I think May 1. But if the snow is good the FS might let us keep riding. Fuzz will know and post tomorrow. If he don't givemeaboost will know.

My network is down so I 'm filtching off my neighbor.

Ride till there is no more snow.

Catmt, .take the A trail on the east side, go NE to Jefferson. It is actually the head of Hell Creek. About a mile west of Big Deer Pt. Possible coords are 46-52.5, 110-38 which should put you close. Better yet come up this weekend and I'll show you.
The FS pukes wouldnt let us put the Play areas on the new map so unless you have an old one they arent shown.

Last edited:
Reactions: XXL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back