• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
some pics of the beast

i do have one question. i really want to find a big sticker of a wolves head in the cross hairs to put on my hood. want to peel all of the stickers that are on it and just have that one.

P2140885.jpg P2140890.jpg P1160832.jpg

Over snow was just ok today for the most part...had around 4" of powder on the trails....till me got to around Eagle Park area. Then it was deep and no tracks. Was knee to hip deep everywhere. And had a Moose walking around in the park:D

is it snowing

does anyone know if it is snowing up there right now?!?!?!?!?!?! it is here so i cant see the mountains. sure hope it is.

Adam, you cam probably get a decal of a wolf from the PICK UP GUY in Lewistown, He makes all sort of graphics. He's right behind the Super 8 as your coming into town from the WEST.
Hey where's my pictures. Took the skid frame out to do some work on it yesterday.

Thanks Ron

I will try to get up there and talk to him when I get a chance. I would love to get that sticker. Also Ty said he would get you the pics. I tried to send them and I couldnt get them to work.

This pic I am posting was on Oct 8 last fall (opening day of antelope season) around Harlowton. Would have taken the sled if it would have had shocks. Would have been the best snow of the cold season haha. WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!

stuck fourwheeler.jpg

Ron-
Are you and the wife goin' ridin' this weekend? Maybe me and the 'rents can meet up with you. I don't know their plans yet, but I'm workin' on getting my A-arms sand blasted and painted up. I took them off already so I better get it done before I have to put them on unpainted.

Jayson;We are going some place,more than likely up to the Belts. I don't know if there is enough snow to unload at South fork. I rode last Sunday with Ty and some of his friends. Had a good time and nobody broke anything. We actually for some untracked snow. Give me a call at the house.

Rode yesterday and had a great day. Wife tweeked her sled on a stump (pictures to come) Summer projest also fix her sled again.
On the way home stopped at the cabin saloon. If you haven't been in the place since the remodel stop in. You will not believe what Chuck and his partners have done. He told me he will have food in a couple weeks. So for now it is a beer and a bump.

Wife's Wreck

Here are a couple pictures from Saturday. Wife hit this stump. Trailing arm moved about 2 inches a couple other things moved also. It will make it till the season ends and now I have a summer project.

Cwreck.jpg

Fuzz and Brett taking a break

FB.jpg

I've been going over earlier posts and see where a couple folks want to hook up with others to ride or learn the area. Tha_Atty, come up Sunday and join us. 10 oclock at the Parking lot. I think SnoSnob from Helena is gonna ride with us. Will probably check out the 3 club cookout at Ant Park. Looks like a few inches of new snow.

Stosh ,. I cant remember your last name. (Hell I cant remember last Thursday....)
Fuzz

Met the storm about Belt and Gary got into white out near Monarch Hill so we turned around. Looks like it improved later but you never know what the weather will do. Hope the ones that made it had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back