• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Im taking it, that most the people on this thread are Great Falls riders. I'm looking for some people to ride with, i have to drive all the way to buck ridge, and bozemon to ride with anyone. so this is a plea for some people to adopt me so I have some people a little closer to ride with.

THA_Natty, not sure most people are from Great Falls. You can come ride with us. Fuzz knows the area as well as anyone. He will show you around. Check out the Thread "Forum Ride in the Little Belts" Sunday Feb. 1 at 10 AM. There should be a few people at that event and most all will be willing too show you around.

Where are you located? Change your user info so people know who you are and where you are at. That will help people that will be willing to contact you.

yeah I will have to get my sled back up here. I left it down in bozemon cause thats where I've been riding. we need snow up here first

THA, checked your profile and saw some green so you cant be all bad...:D. We will probably be riding again this weekend. You might want to attend a club meeting to check it out. 7:30 pm the first Wed nite of the month at the 10th ave south VFW.

Had good ride today in spite of horrific wind. Put on 55 miles. Still some good pow if you know where to look. Trails have been groomed to perfection, thanks guys.

Gary, the hitch thing is called a Couple-Mate hitch aligner. Cabelas.com #AX-52-1806 $39.99

Last edited:
No Powder

Thanks Fuzz. Good ride today. Here's some pictures for the guys that said there was no powder. I believe they said everything was froze and only 24 inches of ice. When we stopped for lunch and I stepped off my sled I sank to 18 inches of pure white gold.

snowa.jpg

snowb.jpg

but I am still Brand Loyal. LOL!!!:face-icon-small-win

chek out this haymeadow fill 65'tall for the railroad that we done in 85 days along with a 85' cut totaling 3.5 million ton of dirt!
this shot is about 4 miles away as the crow flys.
100_3206.jpg

and a pic on the fill.
100_2781.jpg

Last edited:
yes I do, actually about 3 real jobs. landlord, potatoe sales and construction. someday I can retire and sled all week long like you, thats what I wanna do when I grow up!:beer;:)

BlackSum, if ya want deep pow, just stare at my avatar. ok. LOL!:D

Yep me and Fuzz. Sledding is what we live for.
Heading to Lincoln reports are a foot of fresh in town. Need to plow the cabin out. We are having a sledding party over presidents weekend.

If I desire the real deep I will head to Revelstoke the avatar is only a picture

35+ years at the post office. Retired 2 years but I miss being young on those days when the snow is really deep!!

South Fork parking lot

Has anybody unloaded the sleds at the South fork parking lot lately. Plan on going tomorrow and trying to decide if I need to unload there or Go to Kings hill

Last edited:
the road up is Great-not much ice & even have sno-pack to drive on. You can park right away and ride, the groomer has been out every week.

It'll be a long trail only ride over Rob, just go to the top. We found about of foot of fresh yesterday over by Spur Park. 6-8" of fresh in most places. 6-8" of grass still showing in some areas. I'll put up some pics when I get time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back