• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
pics from Sundays ride at Harley Park

100_0015.jpg

100_0016.jpg

100_0017.jpg

100_0021.jpg

100_0022.jpg

100_0024.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0025.jpg

100_0020.jpg

Rokin' nice clear pics, looks like a "little" carnage happened !! I like to see the little ones out there too.

Rokin' nice clear pics, looks like a "little" carnage happened !! I like to see the little ones out there too.

It was a nice day for the kids none of them got cold.
A friend of ours kids wanted to check the tunnel to track clearance on the artic cat ;)

Betty , Scott, Bill and I shoveled out the bottom of O'Brien and broke the trail on up to the top.

rwb

Reactions: XXL
Great Pics I wish I still could ride there. Left in the winter of 98 99. I was a Great Falls Snowmobile club member. Now I have to wait till every other year to go to Cooke City. But I sure miss the Little Belts. Randy

Reactions: XXL
Ok here are a couple pictures of the feed at the Groomer Haus.

The guys on the right helped me get unstuck. All I can say is Yamaha guys make good traction. The first guy I ran over. If you see this thanks for the help.
Chili2.jpg

The next two are just peopl at the feed. It was a ground blizzard when we left. Should be some good snow.
chili3.jpg

Chili1.jpg

Is that Greg McM and Kyron H I and Jack that I see in these Pic's?

Randy S

kings Hill Update 1-24-09

:(:(Well i dont think that they have gotten any snow since december
weather wax is a ice bowl
musle shell is just hard pack
no powder to speak of anywhere (all fellow sledders have taken care of that)
need to run with ice scratchers down to you dont melt hyfax
groomer was groomming rocks in a few spots
would only think that there is around a total of 24 inches of snow at max but it is in the makings for a great base need 3 more feet to have any fun

Fuzz, are you still as wild as you were back 10 years ago? I'll be in Cooke City March 21 to March 27. I'll be at the Alpine, just look for Ski doo's with Wisconsin tags. I'll be on my 800 renegade that I'll stretch to 144 for the week.

Stosh, I ride with Fuzz all the time. I bought a new XP 800 to try and keep up when he rode the 700. He bought a new 800 cat. Does that answer your question.? He told his wife he would slow down at 80. I think we have 6 more years of trying to catch him. I think our plan is to be in Cooke the first weekend of March. I am sure he will chime in with some details.

I worked with Steve at the PO for years. I don't think we met. I only started riding with those guys in about 02 maybe 03. The only names I recognize is Steve and Tera

Yep real well. He moved over in the Flathead so no one sees much of him. I worked with him for more than 30 years

What, me wild??:confused: I'm just having a good time..Just the old racers blood coming out, I guess. .:p
Yeh we have lost most of the old group. Retired and moved away or medical problems (must have something to do with old age?) I still look at some of the challenging spots and my mind says go for it and my body says are you frikin nuts, so I tend to watch the young guys. Good to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back