• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rent side by side boise area/mccall?

I'm wanting to rent a razor or a wildcat. I can't really find anything online. And I was wondering if theres any trails to take one on or just logging roads in the area. I was thinking of going up to McCall, Idaho city or the trinities. I know of a few places to ride the dirt bike . Im just looking for good places to take a side by side. Thanks

Rentals

There is only one place in McCall renting ATV's and UTV's. CM Backcountry Rentals. (208) 634-0017 or 541-589-2507. We are very lucky on the Payette National Forest. Our ATV trails can be ridden by UTV's 50" wide or less in addition to riding on roads open to all vehicles. They are working to develop trails to accommodate up to 70" wide UTV's in the New Meadows area. If CM doesn't have trail maps and you aren't here when the Forest Service is open (at the second light in McCall if your are coming from the Boise direction.) you can pick up a map at Paul's Market.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

Premium Features

Back