• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Renegade Backcountry X

B

bouchy24

Dec 6, 2011
No Man's Land, Montana
Has anybody riden one of these machines? I was looking into purchasing one for the upcomming season but www.skidoo.com doesn't work too well on my computer to look up the specs/pictures. But at first glace, they look pretty sweet.

I mostly ride flat-land with rolling hills. But I am going to start making annual trips to the mountains to play in the powder. I currently ride a Ski-Doo Summit Sport 600 and it has done alright, but I want something with more power. Thanks in advance.

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
I am going this route as I believe the Backcountry X is the best sled to handle all that the Iron Dog trail can dish out. An 800 version tricked out in long distance travelling bling is my vision of nirvana. All the cool accessories available with the XS body just seals the deal for me anyway. Just don't think it'll compete with a proper powder sled though. 550iq

M
Feb 26, 2011
Has anybody riden one of these machines? I was looking into purchasing one for the upcomming season but www.skidoo.com doesn't work too well on my computer to look up the specs/pictures. But at first glace, they look pretty sweet.

I mostly ride flat-land with rolling hills. But I am going to start making annual trips to the mountains to play in the powder. I currently ride a Ski-Doo Summit Sport 600 and it has done alright, but I want something with more power. Thanks in advance.

I have a B.C.X on order, 800 etec... can't wait. had my '06 Gade X with 800 PTEK for 3 seasons, rode a '12 B.C.X. at Cooke City this past spring, the 1 3/4 track and narrower stance are going to be great. I ride on/off trail Northern Michigan.. out West once, maybe twice a year... great comprimise!!

Premium Features