• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recall and tsb info

W

weebol wobble

09 600 IQ Shift TSB S-09_01(A) electronic Control Unit calibration .
is it necessary and what do they do to the sled. what changes will it make.

09 600 IQ Shift TSB S-09_01(A) electronic Control Unit calibration .
is it necessary and what do they do to the sled. what changes will it make.[/QUOTE

I would do it..it will run better,also includes a new secondary spring and helix...
Polaris has determined that the driven clutch helix cam can interfere with the stationary sheave on select 2009 600 IQ Shift
136 snowmobiles. To resolve the interference issue and lower engine operating speed Polaris is changing the helix cam
from a 38 straight angle to a 60 / 40 - .45 angle, and changing the driven spring from the original 155 - 222 spring to a
130 - 180 spring.
Polaris has also received reports from the field involving engine hesitation and poor running quality on some 2009 600 IQ
Shift 136, 600 Shift RMK 144, and 600 Shift RMK 155 snowmobiles. New calibration files have been developed to improve
running quality.
Please follow the instructions within this Service Bulletin and reflash the ECU with the new calibration file and replace the
driven clutch helix and spring. This campaign is being conducted as part of an EPA voluntary emission-related recall.

When did this recall come out? Is this a second re-flash? I had mine done jan of last season, just wondering if theres another.

Snowest is great for info. Definitely some top notch guys with an answer for everything!

When did this recall come out? Is this a second re-flash? I had mine done jan of last season, just wondering if theres another.

Snowest is great for info. Definitely some top notch guys with an answer for everything!

this bulletin came out in jan 09..sounds like you already have it...

Premium Features

Back