• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Reality vs Fantasy

D

Donm

Oct 29, 2012
Covington WA
So just about every guy has had this fantasy, out snowmobiling (or dirt biking/jeeping/hiking…whatever) and you come across some beautiful ladies in need of help. I probably don’t need to go into details here but basically you are able to save the day, they are so enthralled with your good looks and resourcefulness in saving them that umm romance ensues…. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
And then there’s how this situation plays out in the real world lol<o:p></o:p>
So Me and my buddy were out riding all day, we’d come up from manastash to funny rocks, over to the hunters cabin, and down to buck meadows/riders camp. For those not familiar with that area it was about 6 hours of riding/playing around and we ended back on the forest service road with a 10 mile run back down to our cabins. So we head down the road and after about 2 to 3 miles we come around a corner and there’s a car stuck in the road. It’s a Subaru impreza and they’ve managed to drive 7 miles or so up this road before getting stuck. So we stop, honestly it took me several moments to actually comprehend what I was seeing :face-icon-small-con And then out of the car hops two rather attractive girls in their early 20’s I’m guessing. They are wearing stretch pants, some hiking boots and light jackets. No shovel, no chains, no idea what to do…<o:p></o:p>
So far sounds good right? Except…<o:p></o:p>
In the fantasy you are <o:p></o:p>
- Single<o:p></o:p>
- In shape and somewhat attractive to the opposite sex…<o:p></o:p>
Not<o:p></o:p>
- 40’s and fat<o:p></o:p>
- Or sweaty and snotty from 7 hours of snowmobiling<o:p></o:p>
- Or having your 12 year old son and your buddies 14 year daughter with you…<o:p></o:p>
So does half a fantasy count? I mean the girls were still cute lol<o:p></o:p>
Anyway we were able to shovel a car length and a half of snow off the road and push them around so they were heading back down and they were able to drive out. They had been stuck for an hour or two, I think the best part was the reason they were up there. They were bored and looked up that it was a fun hike up to Manastash lake, which is true in the summer, but you’d have thought that at some point during the 7 miles they drove up the road with the snow getting deeper and deeper it would have dawned on them that the trail might not be passible…especially in skin tight stretch pants, hiking boots and a light jacket in the middle of winter!<o:p></o:p>
On the serious side, they were lucky. If nobody had come by they could have been in real trouble, especially since they were already thinking of trying to walk back down the road. <o:p></o:p>
But on the lighter side, we were having a good laugh after a few drinks around the campfire that night about the irony of the situation and how reality rarely measures up to fantasy. And my younger son got to give my older one crap for not going Saturday and being there to save the girls J<o:p></o:p>

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
pictures

In this day an age there is no pictures?

This thread without pictures is ........?:rant:

if there aren't pictures of the stretch pants, I want the 1000 words :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features