• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rare Rotax and AC Engines and parts

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I'm posting this for a gentleman I have recently been talking to in my search for a union bay 1350 triple head. His name is Dave Blackburn and he is located in Mississippi, phone # 1-901-413-7682 He has an unbelievable collection of mostly rotax engines and parts, he also has some pretty exotic arctic cat stuff as well. He has a 670 rotax built by Paul Mcloud, original owner of Union Bay Racing, that has dynoed at 171 hp @ 9100 rpm. He has the complete engine as run with pipes, carbs ,ignition, etc. He has 3 different triple heads for 670 based engines, one UBR, one crankshop, and one "cheater" style. He has NIB sleeves, piston kits, crank parts and more stuff than I can remember. :face-icon-small-con If you are into high performance rotax or AC engines you NEED to talk to this guy. He recently sold two 2 stroke 4 cylinder rotax based engines making about 350hp that were built for those aircraft races (red bull stuff) down in Reno. I can't do this guy justice trying to remember what all he has, he was rattling of stuff I've never even heard of, he's an older gentleman and he is moving in the near future so he just wants this stuff to go to guys who can appreciate it. Unfortunately for me he has sold all his polaris stuff but I told him I would put up a post on here and let people know he has parts for sale. Call him, you might find that engine/part you've always been looking for.

Reactions: Reeb

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Yup and I really appreciate the help. Dave is a real nice guy to talk to and obviously has been involved with some amazing engines and people over the years. I'm just trying to help him clean up his shop.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Give him a call guys, even if you don't end up finding anything you need you'll meet a real nice guy and learn a thing or two about engines.

Premium Features