• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rapid Bike fuel control

A

ACL C3

After a week of work with the Dimsport technicians from Italy, Dave and Tom from Fastek, and our staff here at C3 Power Sports, We now have RB 1 for all arctic cat sleds we are unable to controll timing but the fuel controll is unbeliveable, The firmware for the Arctic Cat is complete and we will be doing some base maps on the dyno next week.

Can you provide some additional background for those that aren't fully aware of what project you're working on?

Hey guys how did the m1000 carbon sled turn out. I was there in the spring to check it out when u were finishing it up before taking it to the kootneys to test it. Hope it went well. Still thinking of doing it with a pump gas turbo. will try to drop in in august.

After a week of work with the Dimsport technicians from Italy, Dave and Tom from Fastek, and our staff here at C3 Power Sports, We now have RB 1 for all arctic cat sleds we are unable to controll timing but the fuel controll is unbeliveable, The firmware for the Arctic Cat is complete and we will be doing some base maps on the dyno next week.

Can you elaborate, and compared to what is it "unbeliveable"? I still have some issues with my BD/Speedwerx(NA) setup, so any upgraded solutions to the fuel system would be great.

:beer;

That is great news , the more company's in the game the better . Please PM me when you have TM 8 , and TM 1000 units ready to ship . Maybe i can come over to your shop and look at a tunnel while i am at it . :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features

Back