• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rancher vs Foreman vs Outlander 400 max

Looking at a reasonably price ATV's. I like Honda and the Outlanders. Outlanders are pricey, unless you get a max (2up).

Looking around $3500.
Right not looking at a 04 Foreman 450es, 06 Rancher TRX400FA, and a Outlander Max Xt 400 HO. I have driven some Ranchers and liked them for what I am going to do. How is driving the Outlander Max? I like BRP, and a 2up sounds interesting. How does the Foreman compare?

most of our friends have either ranchers or foremans & rubicons. all real nice machines, biggest difference is weight and power. i would recomend the foreman, not that heavy and has good power. at least in my experience. one things for sure... a honda motor is bulletproof so you won't go wrong either way.

I like the 450ES, good machine that will never strand you, you won't win speed competions or mud bogs but you'll be able to pull everyone home. Honda's are a good all around quad. They are work horses.

Foreman A+++

I have owned both 02' 450es & 06' 500es, both machines have exceeded my expectations. As some one mentioned eariler honda motors are bullet proof. I also have a 1982 honda 200s three wheeler and it starts every time.

HONDA = Great product!!

HPD

Love my rubicon!

I would go with the Foreman if I were you. Those things are bulletproof.
attachment.php

Lift1.jpg

Premium Features

Back