• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raffle: Char-Broil Grill - Boise Showmobile Club

acgreen

Lifetime Membership
Raffle item is a Char-Broil Quantum infrared stainless steel propane/natural gas grill. Retail value $500.00. Grill donated by Intermountain Gas Company of Boise, Idaho. A natural gas installation kit comes with it. It's big, with 4 individual gas control knobs, and a warmer side plate. If you use propane, the bottle location is inside the double doors under the grill. No propane bottle comes with grill. Go to www.charbroil.com, then move mouse to BBQ's & Grills, then follow pop-ups until you come to "Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Gas Grill" and click on it. You will see a full description of grill there. A BSC member will deliver the grill and do hookup to natural gas line, if available on site. Only 100 tickets will be sold at $10.00 each. I presently have 18 tickets available. If you want one ticket, you have to come to my home on the Boise Bench. If you want 2 or more tickets, I will bring tickets to your local Boise area location. Winning ticket will be picked at the last BSC meeting on 3/10/10(my birthday). Winner need not be present to win. Jens #345-6619 or email me.

Last edited:
About 15 tickets still available!

Of the 100 tickets we started out with only about 15 tickets have not been sold. Contact me if you are interested in purchasing any tickets or come to the Boise Snowmobile Club meeting on March 10th to purchase any remaining unsold tickets. Prize winner will be picked on March 10th.

Premium Features

Back