• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Questions on Push race gas turbo kit with PowercommanderV on 2012 pro-climb

SuperchargedWS6

Lifetime Membership
I'm looking at buying a 2012 Pro Climb sled tomorrow with a push race gas turbo on it. The sled only has 500miles on it. The owner rode it twice in the mountains, couldn't get the tune right (it has a PCV which is a PITA to tune on the mountain with a laptop). He got WOT fine, but had lean cruise problems at 6500rpm and throttle response issues.

I'm going to give the PCV a go. Does anyone have a base tune for this system (2012 push turbo system with the PCV)? Has anyone success with this setup?

If I am having problems with the tune, what is a recommended fuel controller to switch to?

Boondocker box ($1000)
Boost-it (heard good things but not sure if they make something for the proclimb that would work with the push system?)
Vi-pec ($2100!!!!) - hard to choke that price down.

Looking for anyone that has been here and was able to get a great running push turbo system.

Thanks!

Email Jeff at dakota performance and he will sell you a map for like 50$ that will be a really good starting point or maybe even good enough to keep the way it is right out of the box.

Premium Features

Back