• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pump gas for turbo m7??

T

theUltamateTBM

hey all I have been around turbo sleds a bit and have done some installs on cats and dragons but I am looking to put one on my 06 m7 I know there is no det sensor and I need to be carefull of that I am wondering if it would be safe to run pump gas on 4 to 5 psi of boost I ride 6 to 10 and the kit is an old ovs with the 53 aero thanks

4-5 lbs on pump gas would be o.k.

do u have an EGT? I would recommend one if you don't so u can watch what is going on with different fuel and boost numbers

he was mostly between 6-8lbs.He did run half AV gas. 5000-6000ft. Had a few problems with the pure logic box but besides that it went good. kept up or beat my piped m1000

I am going to be running an afr gauge so I think I will be ok there I am willing to run it a tad rich to be on the safe side until I get it tuned but I havnt got the kit yet I am very sure I will but until its here I cant say I have it lol also I am not opposed to running egts I have already thought about adding them

Premium Features

Back