• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PROXR Coolers???

Does an 2004 ProXR 440 have diff coolers than lets say an edge 600 if i wanted to do a swap and make it a proxr 600 136x1.34 should i get rmk coolers? Im a flat lander if that makes a diff.
Thanks!

Coolers

Your ProXR has wear strip coolers where the RMK has coolers on the running boards. You should have room for the 1.34, no need to change coolers.

Coolers

All 440, 600, 700, and 800 PROX and XR in 04 used the same coolers. Also 02 and 03 440 PRO X.

Edge X is a different part number and they had an addtional cooler on the rear between the strip coolers.

No need to change out the coolers. Can add an auxiliary cooler if you want to though to add more cooling. I just happen to have one for sale, PM me if you want it. Brand new in box.

I ran a 144x2x16 track on my 04 pro-x. All you have to do is notch the track for the coolers or get a notched track. I also had a 136x2x15 track on the sled for about 3000 miles between here and out west with just the stock coolers. Never had a prob over heating. Scratchers might be a good idea if you go over a 1.5" lug.

Premium Features

Back