• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Protective Vest/Backpack

Mr. Pump Gas

Lifetime Membership
Does anyone know of one that is made without Avy bag? I don’t need an Avy bag when riding in UP of MI.

Something similar to Highmark charger or BCA without Avy set up.

Looking for something to replace my current Tek Vest(underneath) and backpack. I prefer it all integrated into one.

May want to contact Tekrider direct? They have some different vest where you can add pouches and additional pieces to the vest and wear the vest on the outside.

Also, I would still consider running a tekvest / avy pack combo and just remove the bottle, thus dropping the weight but still having the option of having the combo. Better resale and the option is there if you ever need it.

Plus, maybe should have posted in a different section?

Another option would be the 509 Tekvest with their additional pack installed.

Last edited:
May want to contact Tekrider direct? They have some different vest where you can add pouches and additional pieces to the vest and wear the vest on the outside.

Also, I would still consider running a tekvest / avy pack combo and just remove the bottle, thus dropping the weight but still having the option of having the combo. Better resale and the option is there if you ever need it.

Plus, maybe should have posted in a different section?

Another option would be the 509 Tekvest with their additional pack installed.

Thanks for the information.

you mentioned other sections?

you mean the ones without any traffic ?

WARY .... a company no longer in business made exactly what your looking for. They made a great product. I still have on of there Avi-Vests.

The non-avi version was called the mtn vest. You can still buy them new on ebay.

Premium Features

Back