• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb Front Bumper Options

j.janke

Lifetime Membership
Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
I am looking to put a better front bumper on my 2014 proclimb m8000, Seen the Z bros one already. I don't want to spend too much though. What do you guys like? Thanks in advance for the replies.​

Cat401

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
I am looking to put a better front bumper on my 2014 proclimb m8000, Seen the Z bros one already. I don't want to spend too much though. What do you guys like? Thanks in advance for the replies.​

I put the mod rods on my 14 and plan on moving it onto my 15'....it is built well and looks good (I went without the bull nose hoop style)

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Not sure but regardless that post wasn't helpful. Everyone has questions and wants other peoples opinions. Instead of trolling the post, just browse over it if it bothers you that much.

Don't have a heart attack. If you look a little, there is already 4 or 5 threads on bumpers. I think that's why you don't have any replies. Everyone has given their opinion at least twice. Maybe even more. These sleds have been around for four years now. It's not a secret what's out there.

Premium Features