• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

proclimb 800 Help plz

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
i have a 2013 proclimb 800 153,
the problem i'm having is, as soon as i let it sit for any amount of time, 1 min 10 seconds it seems to "load up" as in the sputters till i clears out and then rips like hell, no problems as long as i'm in the throttle but if i sit there for a race lets say or to "rooster" off a snow bank it will do it.

i heard about the fuel pick-ups that might stick closed under hard acceleration, but if that were the fact, wouldn't do it at all RPM's under hard acceleration,
any information would help
you can email me at kylelachapelle@hot.....ect ( not sure it would post if i put the full email)

or text me at 705-232-8903

Thank you very much! have a great day
Kyle

predator800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
Saskatoon, SK
Don't know if it's fixable. But a way to live with it is blip the throttle until it clears itself then you can go with no sputter. If your racing , clear it and hold the rpm just before engagement. Then you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meadow Muffin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2012
SE Iowa
Slp makes a air sensor relocate from the top of the hood to the air box, that took 90% of that out of mine. The last bit of blubber came out when I did my oil delete and went to premix.

P

Pol72

Dec 24, 2011
Saskatoon Sask Canada
My 14 does the exact same thing. So this year i put the Boyssen dual stage pedals in mine and the Slp sensor relocate in. Hopefully that will fix it. This forum is really awesome for this info. Hope yours cleans out.

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Do you have any mods? I had that problem with my pcv with ignition control which Dynojet is fixing on warranty

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Slp makes a air sensor relocate from the top of the hood to the air box, that took 90% of that out of mine. The last bit of blubber came out when I did my oil delete and went to premix.

I would try this first, it's an easy/cheap fix. What happens is when the sled sits all the hot engine air rises and heats the air in the intake tract a lot hotter than outside air. The air temp sensor tells the computer the air coming in is much hotter than outside air and the computer adjusts and leans the fuel mixture. When you hit the throttle the rush of cold air hits the ain't temp sensor high in the intake tract and richness the mixture, problem is you still have hot air in the lower intake tract that hasn't been pulled through the motor yet. Hot air hits the extra fuel for the cold air the air temp sensor is seeing and you get rich burble and stumble.

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
Hey sorry guys been working lots and haven't had the time,
The intake temp sensor sounds like it could be it,
My sled runs crazy rich on oil also I'm sure,
I'm running the new ctec2 oil with lower smoke and as soon as I go down hill or idle when engine is hot it smokes like a crazy over oiled elan... But turning it down scares the crap out of me, the only way would be to adjust the rod linkage right?

Premium Features