• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

prairie pics

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Must all be on the west side, except for the pass picture. I don't recognize any of that. Good pics though.

P3020394.JPG

P1010333.JPG

P2180380.JPG

M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
I recognize a couple people in there, ridden with them a couple times. I want to ride in that area this winter, heard it is good.

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Sledd'n

We ride that area alot, I'm looking for a couple of new friends that want to make a trip up to Colorado this winter, First week of January to Ride Rabbit Ears,Spring Creek,Winter Park area. Went last year and there was a couple buddies but looking for a couple more we had a blast. We also go to Tog, Wy area alot and rent a cabin up and just have fun, Any buddy welcome to tag along always have plenty of room. Five Place enclosed Trailer and Dually to travel in...

Todd

P

prairiepowderhead

Sep 1, 2008
Prairie
sounds like fun, there is a couple of us that travel around a bit and ride, we have some frainds in Park City so we ride there alot to.

I have really wanted to ride spring cr. area , heard it was great

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Sled'n

Spring Creek Was Sweet, We rode most of the day with the Black Diamond Boys. I would love to go to Canada to Ride also if Some would want to go, The couple guys I ride with don't have passports to get in there...

A

ARTIC CAT BUM

Dec 8, 2007
Hansen,Idaho
Canada Riding

I have a couple of buddies up in the NW montana that would meet us, They have been up there once. Be nice to just find someone up there to tip a couple hundred bucks to show us around up there..

Premium Features