• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power Commander for Nytro

T
Jan 8, 2008
www.team2powersports.com
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you that we now have Dynojet Power Commanders in stock for Nytro's. We can custom pre-program these for your machine based on aftermarket modifications. They are on sale for $275.00 shipped. PM us if you have any questions!

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
that is the KEY factor...what about maps...the power commander is a great tool...but is useless without information to run it...and realistically needs the LCD screen and memory to tune it in...then it needs the af gauge, then it needs the timing...now you are talking serious cash...

but once dialed, I think it is absoutely the best programmer on the market...and if you have access to dyno and programs...then it is worth it, but if you are just reselling...not much value add IMHO...

and yes, I will delete this post or amend it if you are truly giving a great value add...

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
MT Dream hey do you know how the boost hub works on the power commander??? Do you have your regular fuel map and then a map just like it for boost???

I know the ones I have had almost look like the Rapid Bike program on the laptop. I wished there timming box was boost referanced and not based off the RPM.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
MT Dream hey do you know how the boost hub works on the power commander??? Do you have your regular fuel map and then a map just like it for boost???

I know the ones I have had almost look like the Rapid Bike program on the laptop. I wished there timming box was boost referanced and not based off the RPM.

the power commander can have literally hundreds of maps... and if you have the LCD can be switched inseconds...you can set one up for low elevation and high elevation...you can set them up for anything...

I think the PowerCommander too is run off RPM, but I think you would need to add the AF gauge and boost gauge to it, as well as the LCD screen to really make this thing the tool you would really want...that way you can precise tune every rpm to specifically the map you want...

I think the RB will let you do a little more on the ignition timing...but it is limited to a PC for its interface...where as the PC with the LCD screen you can customize real time on a hill, so you could have it dialed while on hill and spend more time having fun than running then pulling out laptop to validate readings...or wait till home...

but there are not a lot of people using the PC for their sleds...it is a new avenue for Dynojet...

Premium Features